8.19.2009

Spotted...

My train of blog 'thought':
Post Comment >> Blogger Profile >>
NYCRun Fashion >> John Lamparski Photography

So here I am looking around Mr. Lamparski's site, doing the usual research on a new-found photographer, when {BAM} I see this:





It's quite surreal when you see an old friend in an editorial shoot! That 'old friend' being Joshua Day, whom I knew was now modeling and building momentum, especially after winning this year's Mr. Universe. It really makes his success tangible for me, seeing him unexpectedly on a blog stroll!! He's currently with Ford Models and is working his way up the ladder. I think it's great that he's really making it in the modeling world and am very excited for him!





Here's a little blast from Josh's pre-model past in college...
{middle, dressed to go to our first 'country' bar in Canada - haha! Sorry Josh :)}
And here he is now...

Looking good!!

{last three images are credited to Andy Armano}

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Haha, that is so crazy!