8.20.2009

Kill Bill Love

Last night I had my own little dinner and a movie(s) night, eating my favorite comfort food, Mac n' Cheese, and watching both Kill Bill Volumes 1 and 2. I love Quentin Tarantino because he write such strong female characters, Beatrix Kiddo no exception.


I got to thinking about what Uma's character would wear wear in 2009 and found the perfect match: Alexander McQueen's Pre-Spring/Summer 2010 collection. Not only is it stunning, but it fits Ms. Beatrix Kiddo to a T!



Look #1 is her ass-kicking attire, of course; Look #2 her updated wedding gown; Look #3/4 her wildcard, and we all know minis are in!

Aren't these pieces amazing? Just because I love this collection so much, here are a few more Beatrix-esque looks from his line:

I can't get over the amazing detailing on that lace! McQueen never ceases to intrigue me because he's so fashion-forward with his designs, but this one really caught me off guard. It's so bright and colorful, feminine and sweet, sophisticated and glamorous!

Here's a link to the rest of the line, which is equally as colorful, feminine, and sophisticated for your visual delight. In the words of Rachel Zoe, "I die!"

2 comments:

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

How can I resist the black and yellow combination? I think I love them all!

Organic Meatbag said...

The Kill Bill movies are my favorite movies of all time! Sister, you're allllllright! Hehehe...