5.01.2009

Rue La La

I have recently been allowed into the exclusive online boutique Rue La La and I can't decide if it's a good or bad thing! My friend, S, extended an invite to me after she put in her time on the wait list {see, it really is exclusive!} and I had no clue was I was getting into. If you don't know about it, Rue La La is "an exclusive, invitation-only online destination where Members discover premier-brand, private sale Boutiques, each open for just a brief window of time." Each boutique is open for 2 days, and 2 days only. There are a finite number of each item available and everything is waaaay discounted. Some of the most recent boutiques include Laundry by Shelli Segal, Moschino, Lily Pulitzer, Antik Jeans, Kenneth Jay Lane, and Balenciaga to name a few!

Seriously, friends, this is the most awesome website ever, and the worst thing for my bank account! I'm pretty good about just window shopping, but I couldn't pass up the Kenneth Jay Lane boutique this morning...
It opened at 11am and I really wanted the strawberry or pear necklace. I honestly could not make a decision and ended up dumping both into my 'bag' but by the time I checked out, the pear was sold out! And this was 11:40! This made my decision quite easy, so I ended up with the white strawberry pendant with Swavarski crystals for a ridiculously cheap price :)

If you are interested in getting an invite to Rue La La, feel free to send me an email {link on the side} and I'll get you in the door!

1 comment:

Sarah Klassen said...

That pear necklace, shown above, tugs at my heart...