4.16.2009

Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones...

But words can never hurt me.

Someone should have mentioned this to the people who write passive aggressive notes!

My friend J linked me to this hilarious website that is devoted to the PA note-writers of the world. This note makes me want to invite Peter the Professional Tattoo Artist to dinner. He surely would make for an interesting evening.

The story: Marta says, “the guy who lives in one of the basement suites in our house left this on our front door after we stomped on the floor the night before when he was blasting “hotel california” at 11 p.m.” oh, and just so you get a clear picture in your head, marta says, “this is a guy who hangs out in the backyard with a katana wearing full-on samurai robes.”
{sorry for the small image -- click to make bigger!}
Adds marta: “never have any of the people in the basement complained about us ‘running down the stairs.’ in fact, they’ve all told us they can never hear us. sorry for walking, guy, we’ll try to levitate from now on.”

Oh, Peter. I'm sure there are many people out there that can lament with your frustration from "loud giggles and heavy footsteps," but I am not one of them. If you invite me to your next jam session (I'd prefer the 20-song session versus the 50) we can still be friends!

No comments: