4.28.2009

Love + Photography

I was introduced to photographer Max Wanger a few months ago and continually fall more in love with his talent on a weekly basis.. I kid you not! I mostly pay attention to his engagement and wedding photos, because let's face it: we all love Love.
Each time he posts something new, I'm always excited to see what prop he's chosen to incorporate into the day.
His most recent engagement photo shoot was in Los Angeles with couple Melissa + Matt and a rustic bouquet of pink flowers.
There isn't a couple that he has shot that I haven't loved, but I think this is my favorite set so far! I'm a huge fan of the casual atomsphere and a sucker for pretty flowers at dusk...
Now we must wait anxiously until he posts the entire set -- soon!!
You can also check out his blog to keep track of his work and funny inklings :)

No comments: