4.17.2009

Carnival!

It's that time of the year again!
Every April we host Carnival for the Centre community and it's my favorite!

Think less this...
and more this...

I love being outside with all of the students and seeing the faculty/staff children running around. The weather couldn't be any more perfect if we had custom-ordered the day from Mother Nature! The booths are a lot of fun, the inflatables always make for a good time, and of course the concert is exciting -- this year it's the Avett Brothers (I don't know them well, but it's been a big hit with the students!). Working the event has left me really exhausted, so I'm passing on the concert to clean the apartment for my guests tomorrow (!!!). I'm so very excited to be hosting my friends this weekend :)

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

No comments: