3.10.2009

Here comes the sun

(photo credit: _LXH on flickr)

It's the perfect day for a little patch of grass and wireless connection!

It's sunny...
High of 75...
Steady Breeze...
Can it get more perfect?

Though my yard is minuscule, I've managed to find a semi-flat place to sit and read (Ok, after I write this I'll read). It's days like these that make me feel most nostalgic about my Alumni status on campus: seeing people sprawled out on blankets reading tomorrow's material, playing frisbee in front of Old Centre, or making a charcoal sketch of our picturesque campus in just the right light.

It's a been a trying year on my sanity and things are only getting more stressful as my job search moves slower than the academic year is ending, but somehow everything seems more manageable when the sun is shining.

My friends, The Beatles said it best:

"Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right"


Here's to welcoming Spring back with open arms!

1 comment: