1.19.2010

Golden Globes Rundown

These lovely ladies were my favorite picks of the red carpet:

Rose Byrne is ravishing in Lanvin, and Sandra Bullock shined in Botega Vanetta.

Olivia Wilde {Gucci} and Christina Hendricks {Christian Seriano} showed off their amazing bodies in red carpet couture.

Marion Cotillard was perfection in Dior and Zoe Saldana impresses as usual in Louis Vuitton.

Head-to-toe styling, I'd probably pick Marion Cotillard as my favorite of the night, but Christina Hendricks knocks it out of the park for me! She definitely wore the dress, not the other way around and looked absolutely stunning. Are you ready for award season? It's just starting, and this red carpet tells me only more good things are on the way! Did I miss anyone that you loved?

{images via Fashionista.com}

No comments: