12.21.2009

Manic Monday


If it has to be Monday, we can at least have a little fun...










Are you noticing a pattern? Holiday weeks I always get behind on posting! Working in retail during the holiday season is definitely exhausting, and this week is no different. Just thinking about this week makes me tired! Posting will be light, but I know you'll have plenty to look at from your other lovely blogs. If I haven't said it enough before, thank you for reading my little ode to creativity every week! Have a great week, my friends!

And three links to inspire you:
*
If you're looking for a unique monogram for your name, Daily Drop Cap is the perfect place, and it's free!
*
Charlize Theron is designing shoes for TOM as part of her Africa Outreach Project
*
A festive desktop background created by Made in England -- I'm using it!

{images via WeHeartIt}

No comments: