11.09.2009

Manic Monday


If it has to be Monday, we can at least have a little fun...











Sorry for the late start today! A day off from work usually means that I act pretty lazy the first half of the day, then head out and do my errands/whatever needs to be done the second half of the day. How was your Monday? I'm starting the cleaning process since my family is visiting this coming weekend and I'm really bad at getting motivated. I figure if I do a little everyday it'll be up to {my} standard by the time they get here Saturday!

p.s. Who's excited for GG tonight??? I can't wait to see if the network goes ahead with the OM3 storyline!!

And three links to inspire you:
*The most fantastic Halloween wedding cake!
*120 fabulous bridesmaid dresses that you'll want to wear again!
*Netflix for haute couture??? {Thanks S!}

{Images via WeHeartIt}

No comments: