11.20.2009

Fashion Friday

I posted about the new label Eyola yesterday on Luxella, but I thought it'd be great for today's fashionable post. I'm in love with this designer!









This is quite possibly the best new label I've seen in a while!
"Eyola takes inspiration from the opulent style of the Victorian era with a contemporary twist.
Each collection takes the form of Octettes which comprise of eight individually crafted and
distinct designs each with their own personality. The number eight is relevant primarily as
the figure ‘8’ reflects the hourglass shape created by the Victorian corset."
How amazing is that concept??
Aloye previously worked under Alexander McQueen, so it's obvious why this label is haunting, beautiful, and meticulous.

Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you again Monday!
{via Urban Outfitters blog}

No comments: