7.09.2009

Music to My Ears

Louisville definitely has a nice music scene, which is such a nice change from the country-filled towns whereI've spent the last 22 years of my life! There's so much underground indie, alternative, and rock that I'm constantly discovering new artists. I'm currently sitting in a coffeehouse listening to music from an artist on the verge of making her first cd, Rebecca Williams. I find that it's hard for me to dislike any live music, at least music by small-time artists {sometimes the radio stars leave much to be desired when performing live...}!

I might have a job AND internet/cable by the end of this week... so exciting!

I also am going to my first wedding of the summer on Saturday which should be a lot of fun. My previous boss is the groom and a co-worker the bride, so I'm looking forward to seeing all of my old collegues! It's also a reason to buy a new dress and jewelry... :) I love summer weddings, especially when they're at night!
{I can't remember where I got this image - sorry!}

No comments: