5.08.2009

Happy Friday!

Well, friends, despite the monsoon outside of my window, today has been a good day!It started off with sunshine and enough warmth to wear a dress, my necklace arrived {a-mazing in person}, and I got not one but two interviews lined up! To bring you up to speed: I had plans of moving to Seattle when my job ends this month, but I can't afford to break the bank for a cross-country relocation at the moment, so I'm going to spend the next couple of years in Louisville, KY with my friends. I've been actively searching for a job {albeit they were all in Seattle, which is a much tougher market and much farther away} for about 6 months now, and it's a rough world I tell you! It's nice to finally have a couple of things go my way, so *fingers crossed* that I can hook a job within the next month or so and find a place to live!
My family is visiting this weekend for Mother's Day and my choir concert, so it's going to be busy in the best way! What are you doing this weekend? I'm kicking mine off with a little house-cleaning and Gone In 60 Seconds... here's to fast cleaning and fast cars! Happy weekend!

{image 1 - via Bliss? or English Muse?, image 2 - via sfgirlbybay}

1 comment:

Lara said...

Oh geez isn't job hunting the absolute pits? you & i are in the same boat my dear. Lets keep optimistic!
those givenchys are to-die-for! however my credit card says nononono. maybe one day. when I get that job..

xo